Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft 70-768 Developing SQL Data Models certification exam, the second of two exams required for MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development certification.
Authored by Microsoft Data Platform MVP Stacia Varga, Exam Ref 70-768 Developing SQL Data Models offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on the specific areas of expertise modern database and business intelligence professionals need to succeed with SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services.
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-768–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions development with SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services (SSAS), including modeling and queries. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Design a multidimensional BI semantic model
• Design a tabular BI semantic model
• Develop queries using Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
• Configure and maintain SSAS
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you are a database or BI professional with experience creating models, writing MDX or DAX queries, and using SSAS