ISO 9001:2015 improves on the world’s most widely used Quality Management Standard (QMS), reflecting current trends in economics, innovation, technology, business, and customer requirements. Using ISO 9001:2015, organizations can prevent and quickly address quality problems, deliver better customer experiences, and improve both profitability and sustainability.ISO 9001:2015: Understand, Implement, Succeed!
combines a complete critical explanation of ISO 9001:2015’s contents, as well as indispensable expert guidance for effective implementation. Two members of the technical committee that developed ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9000:2015 show exactly how it affects your organization, so you can efficiently pass audits and gain or maintain registration.
In modular, building-block format, Alka Jarvis and Paul Palmes clearly present each requirement and the value it delivers. They also offer a logical, structured process for applying ISO 9001:2015 to improve product or service quality. If you have already implemented ISO 9001:2008, the authors identify each key change, so you can locate gaps and plan an efficient migration. Practical appendixes include reusable templates and audit meeting agendas, plus essential information on documentation
- ISO 9001:2015’s business relevance and role in operational excellence
- Why revisions were necessary, and how they impact and benefit you
- Deepening your understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and expectations
- Scoping your QMS in the context of ISO 9001:2015
- Identifying risks, opportunities, objectives, resources, and competencies
- Performing operational activities related to planning, control, requirements, design, and development
- Measuring QMS performance
- Addressing nonconformities and analyzing their root causes
- Promoting ongoing improvement